Createch's business process optimization consulting services apply to all transactional processes within a company. Inspired by Lean Management, Createch's approach helps you identify value for your customers and eliminate waste to optimize your end-to-end processes.
This allows you to:
- Facilitate the processing of your business data to respond more quickly to your customers;
- Reduce delays in your sale cycles, designing, production of goods or service delivery;
- Increase your capacity through the efficient use of your resources.
A Consulting Approach that is Carried out in Collaboration
Optimizing a business process requires the use of best practices, guided by a methodology proven by Createch. This includes:
- The factual diagnosis of the current performance of the end-to-end processes;
- The identification of performance gaps, ie: the causes of problems and sources of waste;
- Defining a strategy for the future and the projects required to achieve it.
Createch relies on an integrated approach of change management that leads to the development of practical solutions, ensuring a strong mobilization. This approach contains the following essential elements:
- Alignment with your business strategies to create value for your business;
- Employees’ experience, that is, you are the experts in your field;
- Createch's expertise: we are experts in process optimization;
- Advanced technologies, knowing to invest in the right place.
Why Choose Createch to Optimize Your Business Processes?
For more than 25 years, our goal has been to significantly improve the profitability of our clients. Createch distinguishes itself in the market with its in-depth expertise combining the optimization of business processes and the implementation of technological solutions.
We have won the trust of more than 1,500 Canadian organizations. These companies have given us a score of 90% when asked to rate their satisfaction with our services.
- 35 % to 40 % reduction in the number of steps in a process;
- 10 to 25 % increase in productivity;
- 20 to 35 % reduction in task resumption.