80% of companies think they offer an optimal customer experience: only 8% of their customers agree with this statement.
[Bain & Company]
In an increasingly competitive world, you need to interact with your customers across multiple channels. It is essential to maintain a strong and personalized customer relationship. Createch's expertise in customer relationship management solutions is based on more than 10 years of investment in a consistent portfolio of applications based on best business practices.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions can help you achieve goals such as:
- Improve the customer’s experience;
- Customize the relationship;
- Win the loyalty of customers;
- Identify new opportunities;
- Get business intelligence on customers and their buying journey.
Companies get an increase of up to 66% in customer satisfaction thanks to the implementation of CRM solutions
One of the major challenges is the proliferation of tools and solutions that can meet the needs of organizations. When faced with a wide range of niche solutions, it is essential to make the right choices. This ensures that you can benefit from your investments and achieve the objectives outlined at the beginning.
Our experts can assist you during all stages of the deployment of your customer strategy by implementing solutions such as:
- Customer relationship management, quotation and opportunity management
- After-sales service and technical support (Field Service);
- Loyalty programs;
- Campaign, segmentation, a 360 degree vision, and analysis of the buying journey (Marketing);
- Online sales (e-commerce);
- Call Center (Contact Center).
Why Choose Createch to Manage Client Relationship and Engagement?
For over 25 years, our sole focus has been to significantly improve our clients’ profitability. Createch is unique on the market for its in-depth combined expertise in business process optimization and technical solutions implementation. More than 1,500 organizations across Canada have placed their trust in us.
Choose Createch to gain access to our 250 employees who collectively hold over 200 different certifications in a wide variety of fields.
We hold privileged partnerships with world-class customer relationship management software vendors including SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft.