Industry 4.0 Consulting Services
According to the IDC, the global Internet of Things (IoT) market will reach $3.04USD trillion by 2020, representing 30 billion connected devices.
Industry 4.0 is characterized primarily by the transformation of traditional processes into intelligent processes in all areas of business. It relies heavily on virtualization and the interconnection of smart objects. This wave of technological advancements includes applications such as :
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Augmented reality
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Big Data and analytics
The digital transformation is a real opportunity for business development and an avenue to overcome the labor shortage. However, you must expect radical changes not only to your information systems and processes, but also to your management approach, business models and manpower. Like any good thing, the implementation of digital transformation integrated into an organization's corporate strategy represents some challenges. Here are the main ones :
- Software connectivity of equipment, workstations
- Standardization of processes that facilitate data sharing
- Control over work methods and processes
- Access to specialists in digital technologies
- The development of new skills
On Route to Industry 4.0, Think Lean
In your quest for operational excellence, Industry 4.0 is not a new flavor of the month, but the next logical step in Lean Management. You will discover that the true value is in business continuity. According to the Boston Consulting Group, manufacturers who have successfully rolled out what they call "Lean Industry 4.0" have cut costs by as much as 40 percent in 5 to 10 years. This is a significantly better performance than the independent Lean deployment (15 to 20%) and 4.0 (10 to 15%).
Createch is in a unique position to support you in your digital shift. Our Lean Management experts have the experience and expertise to help you design innovative ways to combine Lean tools, virtualization and interconnecting objects. To get you up and running quickly, they offer you an integrated approach including:
- Diagnosis 4.0 and a digital plan
- Rreengineering of processes
- Proof of concept
The benefits will be many, you can expect an :
- Increase in capacity and productivity (do more with the same people, thus avoiding the problem of labor shortage)
- Improvement in the health and safety of workers
- Improvement in the access to data for better decision-making
Build on Solid Foundations
Our information systems integration specialists guide you in setting up a robust technology foundation on which to base your industry 4.0 applications. Ask us for advice on the selection and integration of :
- ERP Systems (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Managers' daily tasks management system
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Human Resources Management Systems (HCM)
- Business intelligence (BI) and analytics.
Why Choose Createch?
For more than 25 years, we have been about significantly improving the profitability of our customers. Createch distinguishes itself on the market by its extensive expertise combining the optimization of business processes with the implementation of technological solutions. We have gained the trust of more than 1,500 organizations across Canada and are building on our momentum.
Choosing Createch means accessing our 250 or so employees who collectively hold more than 200 different certifications in various fields.