Business Performance Improvement Services
No doubt the growth of your business is important to you. Whatever your sector of activity, targeted advisory services will help you better plan your investments and identify opportunities for short- and medium-term gains.
Today, the reality of the market forces you to surpass yourself and constantly offer products at more competitive prices. Createch's experts know these issues better than anyone else and have the expertise and experience to optimize your processes, reduce your operating costs and deploy strategies of excellence tailored to your needs.
A Unique Multidisciplinary Expertise in Improving Business Performance
Know-how, skills, and knowledge transfer are some of the winning elements that improve the competitiveness of a company.
Manufacturing Performance Consulting: Strengthen the performance of your operations and the competitiveness of your organization. Our experts help you apply the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- Development of manufacturing strategies
- Factory development and cell design
- Increased production capacity
Supply Chain Management Consulting: Evolve towards global supply chain planning. Count on the experience of Createch consultants who have coached several Canadian companies in transforming their processes in the implementation of advanced technological solutions.
- Demand management and forecasting
- Industrial and Commercial Planning (Sales & Operations Planning - S & OP)
- Inventory management
- Production planning and capacity management
Logistic Performance Consulting: Optimize your logistics and distribution activities by reviewing your processes. Count on our logistics experts to assist you in your strategic projects:
- Selection of storage and handling equipment
- Implementation of warehouse management technology solutions (WMS)
- Analysis of distribution networks and transport routes
- Improving working methods in distribution centers
- Development of distribution centers and warehouses
Business Process Optimization Consulting: Improve all facets of your business with an end-to-end process optimization approach. Inspired by the principles of Lean Management, Createch helps you increase your value to your customers by eliminating inefficient activities.
- Diagnosis and operational vision
- Modeling of business process architecture
- Reviewing of work organization and deployment of improvements
LEAN Daily Management System (DMS) Consulting: Use the full potential of your employees through this process-based management approach. DMS aims to make the daily plan a reality through frequent monitoring of the situation, rapid response to interruptions, and a structured method of eliminating causes.
- Simplify the daily management of your operations
- Reduce the
amountof paper documents to process
- Make a real-time follow-up of the activities and performances of your teams
Continuous Improvement Consulting: Ensure continuous improvement and progression towards operational excellence for your business. Createch specialists show you how to engage your employees and get them involved.
- Ensure your organization’s durability
- Instill a culture of excellence within your company
- Strengthen the sense of belonging and commitment of your staff
Why Choose Createch to Optimize your Business Processes?
For more than 25 years, our mission has been about significantly improving the profitability of our clients. Createch is recognized for its extensive expertise combining business process optimization with the implementation of technological solutions. We have gained the trust of more than 1,500 organizations across Canada and are building on our momentum.
Choosing Createch means accessing our 250 or so employees who collectively hold more than 200 different certifications in various fields.
Createch's Business Performance Improvement Specialists will make personalized recommendations for lasting results. Here are some examples of results observed with our customers:
- An up to 70% reduction in cycle times
- A 35 to 40% reduction in the number of steps in a process
- An 25-35% increase in operational efficiency
- A 55% optimization of work hours and employee efficiency