50% of organizations do not have a strategic plan and therefore invest in the wrong tools in the wrong place.
[McKinsey Digital Capability Center (DCC)]
Companies in the manufacturing sector aspire to:
- Produce quality products at the right price;
- Have real-time visibility on all their operations;
- Eliminate waste to achieve better operational efficiency;
- Integrate collaborative networks to develop their sales and optimize their sources of supply.
Buying new equipment to increase productivity and reduce costs is no longer enough. In the era of industry 4.0, advanced technology solutions are essential to drive you to a higher performance.
Thanks to Createch’s expertise, making a digital transformation is not so complicated anymore, nor so expensive.
Industry-Leading Solutions 4.0
Firstly, ask our experts for an audit on the current performance of your company's processes. Then, let us guide you to a vision of the future and better solutions, tailored to your needs and your business objectives.
Using our vast expertise based on more than 25 years of experience, we have learned the best methods for using technology in the digital age, such as:
- Human-machine interfaces;
- Smart Sensors (Internet of Things - IoT);
- Augmented reality;
- Machine learning;
- Predictive analysis.
A Lean foundation and strong technology are essential to support your innovation strategy. Take advantage of your value chain analysis to define your roadmap and improve your operational efficiency. Several types of innovative solutions are available to you, including:
- Enterprise Management Systems (ERP);
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS);
- Transport Management Systems (TMS);
- Advanced Planning Systems (APS);
- Asset Management Systems (AMS).
Our multi-disciplinary team is comprised of Lean Six Sigma Certified Consultants and supply chain professionals. They will guide you through every step of your business transformation and digital journey into the era of industry 4.0.
The Importance of a Daily Management System in Mobilizing Employees
The industrial sector in Québec is facing quite a few challenges, among...Discover the success story