Grow Your Business Like Never Before with Remote Deployment
In times like these, efficiency is key for subsisting businesses pursuing their activities. In fact, now is the moment to optimize your operations and we have just the right solutions for you. Our dedicated division offers various services related to the Dynamics 365 suite, including Business Central.
Right now, our main goal is to support our customers and partner to connect their financials, sales, services, and operations to streamline their business processes, improve customer interactions and make insightful decisions throughout this period.
Does one or several of the following apply to you?
- You waste too much time dealing with multiple systems that can’t communicate with each other;
- Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night;
- You cannot access your ERP system when you are outside of the office;
- Your existing system is lacking integration to Office 365 tools like Outlook and Excel;
- You are still using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or GP and would want to know more about Business Central.
If you recognize any of these signs, the time has come to make a change! On top of migration services we are also able to support you with training on all application modules, deployment of additional functionalities or dashboard creation.
Please note that for a limited time, Microsoft offers to replace each of your Dynamics GP licence by 3 Business Central licences. Contact us to check if you are eligible!
Remote deployment one-time implementation fee starting as low as $5,000
Learn more on our deployment options and discover how you can get up and running quickly and affordably by filling out the form below.
- Benefit from a simplified, remote deployment approach
- Ensure your business requirements are met
- Realize ROI through low cost, fixed fee implementation
Connect Your Organization’s Moving Parts
Combine your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows – all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams. Get an end-to-end view of your business with built-in intelligence when and where you need it.
Did you know?
In an effort to increase productivity and the technological development of businesses, the government of Québec introduced the Tax Credit for the Integration of IT in SMBs. Among other things, expenses related to the acquisition of qualified management software package (ERP, CRM) made before January 1st, 2025 and exceeding $5000 are eligible to this initiative.
Also, the "Programme actions concertées pour le maintien en emploi (PACME)" aims to provide direct support to companies experiencing a reduction in their activities, due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic including the reimbursement of eligible expenses for business training projects.