Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a management solution designed for medium and large businesses. It helps organizations streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and drive growth.
Simple to use, this solution allows you to manage all business activities, including finance, supply chain and manufacturing, as well as operations. By integrating all your financial, operational and customer data into one medium, you will have all the information you need, in real time, to make informed strategic decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, a Scalable and Powerful Solution
As a complete integrated management system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can be customized to your financial and operational needs with a variety of extensions.
Count on the tools you need, without paying for features you will not use. You will have what you need for:
- Increasing productivity and responsiveness through customizable activity alerts;
- Improving financial management and streamlining the management of resources;
- Promoting innovation by using the information provided by artificial intelligence;
- Increasing user participation through dedicated workspaces;
- Taking advantage of commercial opportunities;
- Increasing customer satisfaction through personalized service.
This Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system responds to the changing needs of retail, manufacturing, distribution and professional service companies. Entrust the management of your operations to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and focus on the most important element of your business: your customers.
Retail: Offer Multichannel Solutions
- Manage your points of sale or your online business through a modern platform
- Organize effective marketing campaigns, through planning and predictive information
- Manage your supply chain and reduce procurement costs through process automation
- Take advantage of a global and centralized financial management solution with integrated analyses in real time
Manufacturing and Distribution: Deliver a Quality Product and Anticipate Future Needs
- Enjoy a global vision of your supply chain
- Reduce your costs by synchronizing logistics on all your sites
- Select the most suitable manufacturing processes
- Improve your operational procedures
- Be competitive and build customer loyalty by leveraging predictive information
- Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) for optimal management of marketing resources related to services and sales.
Professional Services: Manage Customer Projects Effectively
- Enjoy global visibility on budgets and forecasts
- Optimize assignment and resource management
- Analyze problems with real-time data and offer faster customer service
The Dynamics 365 solution, formerly known as AX, integrates seamlessly with familiar Microsoft programs such as Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook and Windows® SharePoint, making it easy for your users to adapt.
Benefit from a structured and engaging approach. Our experts guide you through your selection process based on your business vision and essential needs.DISCOVER OUR ERP SELECTION SERVICES
Implementation and Upgrades
Implement a solution that meets your needs. Our experts provide assistance and judicious advice on the implementation or upgrading of your IT solutions.DISCOVER OUR IMPLEMENTATION AND UPGRADE SERVICES
Ensure optimum use of your IT Solutions. Our experts help you to solve incidents quickly and avoid interruption of service.DISCOVER OUR SUPPORT SERVICES
Why Choose Createch to Implement Dynamics for Finance and Operations?
For over 25 years, our sole focus has been to significantly improve our clients’ profitability. Createch is unique on the market for its in-depth combined expertise in business process optimization and technical solutions implementation. More than 1,500 organizations across Canada have placed their trust in us.
Choose Createch to gain access to our 250 employees who collectively hold over 200 different certifications in a wide variety of fields.
Createch's expert advisors in Microsoft products have an in depth knowledge of the best business practices in the retail, manufacturing, distribution and professional services sectors. They use their experience in the field for the implementation of high performance solutions tailored to the specific needs of your company.